Our resource centre provides information and services to help you publish your research with – and review for – The Society for Academic Research Journals.
A few essentials for publishing in this journal:
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles are refereed through a double-blind process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
About this journal:
Topics covered include
- Data Structure & Algorithms
- Computer Architecture
- Computer Engineering
- Software Engineering
- Database Systems
- Information Technology
- Computer Science
- Cyber Crime & Securities
- PC Health
- Data Securities
- Data Processing
- Various Machine Languages
- Innovation in Technology
- Social Media
- Editorial Board
Editor in Chief
- Dr. Hardev Sharma, Secretary, The Society for Academic Research, Jaipur, India
Editorial Board Members
- Dr. Abdulrahman Khalaf Al-Ali, Professor, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, College of Engineering, American University of Sharjah, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates email: email@example.com
- Dr. Sripada Rama Sree, Professor, Dept. of Software Engineering, Aditya Engineering College, Anjaneya Nagar, India email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Indumathi, Professor, Dept. of Information & Communication Engineering, Anna University, Chennai, India email: DR.J.INDUMATHI@GMAIL.COM
- Mr. Warisai mohamed Mahusook, Managing Director, Dept. of IT Education, College of Information Technology, Sri Lanka email: email@example.com
- Dr. Manik Sharma, Assistant Professor, Dept. of Computer Science and Application, DAV University, Jalandhar, India email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dalip R., Assitant Professor, Department of Robotics, Acharya Institute of Technology, Banglore, India email:
- Mr. Paige E Logan, Student Research Assistant, Department of Computer Science, University of Colorado at Boulder, USA email: email@example.com
- Mr. Suresh M., Assistant Professor, Dept. of Computing, Nehru Group of Institutions, Palkkad, Inidia email: firstname.lastname@example.org